Blogger Templates

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I AM SO DOWN

I know he not really care about me. I know nobody did. I am so upset till I can't think properly. I don't know why. Maybe I near to my menses period. Don't know why and don't know how. This is not so good. Till sometime I think he might be got someone else behind me. I don't know. I don't know what to think. Everything's seem wrongs all the way. And I hate it. I do.

Sometimes I look at him and I feel like he's ignoring me. And it's make me so angry and somehow, we fight. Is that just me or it's really happen ?

I know and realise nobody is care about me. I know sometime people don't know me even we work or studying together. I am not so famous and nobody needs me. I sometime think who gonna attend my funeral ? It's so sad to see people just 'Hah, she's dead ? Innalillahiwainalillahirojiun.' And that's it. No tears for me. Not even a doa for me.

I have no confident to myself. I have no one beside me. I am so down.

No comments:

Post a Comment